Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Intro

I'm Noelle. I'm 26 years old and I live in Kingsport, TN (Just 2 hrs. from Anna, yay!). I'm single and enjoy being fun and flirty *lol* I have 1 godson , DJ who's 8 (Anna's son) and 4 nieces and 3 nephews that I have gained from my "adopted" big bro's, Mike and Richard. Mike's kids are Makayla-7, Gavin-6, Mya-3 and Meadow-2 (aka Nae Nae). Richard's kids are Melodie-7, Zack-5 and Bryson-3 (aka BB). Mike, his wife and his kids currently live with me, so you will probably hear me talk about them a lot. And even though Richard, his wife and kids live in South Carolina you will hear some about them too.

I'm currently trying to begin the Pharmacy Tech program on June 1st and searching for another job. Like Anna, I love Tinkerbell, the color pink and Starbucks Frappaccinos. I'm sure you'll get to know more about both of us as this blog grows :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment