Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Randomness

So I guess I should start by introducing myself my name is Anna, I'm a crazy 24 year old who is divorced from my daughters' father Brandon, whom I may occasionally speak of, but in love with one of my best friends from years ago, Patrick who is a soldier in the US Army & currently deployed. I am a mother of 4 children, 1 boy, DJ who is 8, and 3 girls, Lily 3, Cilia 2, Chloe 1. I recently moved from Birmingham, Alabama to Princeton, West Virginia, my 3 girls stayed with their dad in Bama and my son is here with me in WV. I like living here a lot better than Alabama even though it is really back woods compared to Bham. I am a Customer Service Associate at Wireless Cellutions a locally owned Sprint store, and I love my job. I LOVE Tinkerbell, the color pink, Starbucks Mocha Frappaccinos and lots of other things So yeah I guess that's about it.


Props to Noelle for the AWESOME Blog!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment